Thursday, March 10, 2016

Looking Forward to a Week of Fishing

I'm coming home to MA tomorrow for spring break, and with temperatures forecasted in the 50s and 60s all week, our small streams should be on fire. One stream with a gauge I watch is already at 46 F and will likely continue to rise. That should bode well for dry fly fishing! I've been tying up some comparaduns and humpies that I'm hoping will get some action this week.

Stocked Dry Box
Some small streamers for salters 




I'm hoping to hit streams all over the state, and if I have luck there will be reports to follow. Hopefully the fishing will be good for all!


A beautiful day at the Mississippi
Bald Eagle

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are ready for action. You are correct too... It's been coming on well of late! Good dose of rain last night will have flows really nice for the coming week... and wednesday I saw some hatching activity starting... You are in for a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it! Hope you get some fishing in as well.

    ReplyDelete