Monday, December 21, 2015

A Little Time Away


Those of you who check this blog regularly have probably noticed I haven't posted in a while. Have no fear, this blog is not dead! In the last few months I've been busy with school and job applications, so I haven't had a lot of time to fish or write. Fortunately, I now have a job lined up, so I'll have plenty of time to fish! Given the current warm temperatures, this couldn't have come at a better time.

My days fishing in MA are numbered, though. I'm moving to Madison, WI at the end of June, but I'll try to get a lot of fishing in here during my winter break and the start of Summer. After that, I'll still post (assuming I have time after I become a real adult), but this will be a more Wisconsin-centric blog. I'll still fish New England whenever I have a chance, but it will probably be less often.

On the bright side, I'll be much closer to the West, and Colorado has been calling my name for some time now. I'm also hoping to spend some time exploring the Northwoods streams of Northern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

More posts with some of my recent outings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment